Monday, September 29, 2008

Awaken to Joy


Join Marya and Laura for a unique teleclass program with monthly topics and weekly inspirations. The program will take you step-by-step through bringing more positive influences into your life and making the negative ones more conscious so you can make different choices. Join us for a month or for a year.

"The Awaken to Joy program has transformed my life. Through the monthly topics,
I am able to explore my thoughts, beliefs and my life, releasing
those things that no longer serve me. It has taught me the path of joy.
Every day is filled with joy of many types. My personal life is happier.
My job life is happier. My family relationships have improved dramatically.
Taking this course is one of the best decisions I have ever made."
Tracy Whipple

No comments: